2015 Kids Tennis Clubs Starting!
This is our 5th year to offer these Kids’ Clubs. Please see the information below:
- The clubs are basic instruction for beginning tennis players. Depending on the site, kids from 5 -12 years or 6 – 12 years are invited to come learn the very beginning of tennis strokes and movement. We strive for a 10:1 student to instructor ratio or less.
- Each club is 1 hour weekly for 6 weeks.
- The cost is $50 per child for the entire 6 weeks and includes a free junior racquet. If your child already has an appropriate junior racquet, the cost is discounted to $40.
- Sign up below for the time and location best for you. “Like” our Corpus Christi Tennis Association Facebook page to keep track of cancellations due to inclement weather.
- Players will receive their new racquet or have a loaner to play with the first week. Players only need to bring water and wear appropriate sport clothing and shoes.
- Parents may pay online here on this post or pay at the site the first week. At the site, cash or checks are accepted.
Starting times and dates are:
- Wednesday, March 4th, HEB Tennis Center, 5 pm – 6 pm
- Friday, March 6th, HEB Tennis Center, 5 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday, March 7th, NorthShore CC, Portland, 10 am-11am
- Saturday, March 7th, Corpus Christi Athletic Club, 1pm-2pm
- Sunday, March 8th, Carroll High School, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Sunday, March 8th, Calallen High School, 5 pm- 6 pm
- Monday, March 9th, Flour Bluff High School, 6 pm- 7 pm
Please sign up below and we will look forward to seeing you at the courts! For more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.